- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Jiuzhaigou weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for China with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 102102 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The August weather guide for Jiuzhaigou, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jiuzhaigou in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Jiuzhaigou in August, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jiuzhaigou in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jiuzhaigou in August - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jiuzhaigou in August?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Jiuzhaigou in August and the average monthly rainfall is 102mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jiuzhaigou sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jiuzhaigou in August 2021. Select a month to view Jiuzhaigou sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:16||20:02|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:26||19:48|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:36||19:30|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.