- Book fully flexible hotels in Europe, Asia & USA
- Cancel up to 24 hours before arrival for 2020 stays
- Download CitizenM App for check-in/out & in-room controls
Jinquan weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1414 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for China
The September weather guide for Jinquan, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jinquan in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Jinquan in September, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jinquan in September?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jinquan in September - that's 72% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jinquan in September?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Jinquan in September and the average monthly rainfall is 14mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jinquan sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jinquan in September 2021. Select a month to view Jinquan sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:54||19:57|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||07:07||19:35|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||07:21||19:10|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.