- Browse top deals on Millennium Hotels in China
- Book hotel stays in China, Hong Kong & Taiwan
- Including online discounts, flexible rates & sale offers
Jinquan weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The July weather guide for Jinquan, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jinquan in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Jinquan in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jinquan in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jinquan in July - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jinquan in July?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Jinquan in July and the average monthly rainfall is 35mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jinquan sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jinquan in July 2022. Select a month to view Jinquan sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||06:02||20:58|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:11||20:53|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:24||20:41|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.