- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Jinquan weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 22°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- -12-12°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for China
The February weather guide for Jinquan, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Jinquan in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 2°C in Jinquan in February, falling to -12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jinquan in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jinquan in February - that's 72% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Jinquan in February?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Jinquan in February and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jinquan sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jinquan in February 2022. Select a month to view Jinquan sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||08:34||18:45|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||08:20||19:01|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||08:01||19:16|
- Check out the low fares on flights to China
- Finnair flights connect in Helsinki Airport, Finland
- Browse lowest fares available
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.