- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Jinghong weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 207207 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The June weather guide for Jinghong, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jinghong in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Jinghong in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jinghong in June?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jinghong in June - that's 33% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jinghong in June?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Jinghong in June and the average monthly rainfall is 207mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jinghong sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jinghong in June 2022. Select a month to view Jinghong sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||06:33||19:56|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||06:33||20:01|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||06:37||20:04|
- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.