- Save on flights to Asia & Pacific with Singapore Airlines
- Fly to over 30 destinations from Heathrow & Manchester
- Including Singapore, Australia, Bali & New Zealand
Jianshui weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The February weather guide for Jianshui, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jianshui in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Jianshui in February, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jianshui in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jianshui in February - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jianshui in February?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Jianshui in February and the average monthly rainfall is 20mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jianshui sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jianshui in February 2022. Select a month to view Jianshui sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:49||18:55|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:43||19:04|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:32||19:11|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.