- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Hami weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for China
The October weather guide for Hami, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Hami in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Hami in October, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hami in October?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hami in October - that's 80% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Hami in October?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Hami in October and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Hami sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Hami in October 2021. Select a month to view Hami sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||07:43||19:28|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||08:00||19:02|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||08:19||18:40|
- Save on flights to Asia & Pacific with Singapore Airlines
- Fly to over 30 destinations from Heathrow & Manchester
- Including Singapore, Australia, Bali & New Zealand
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.