- Browse latest special offers on hotel stays in 2021/2022
- Book hotels in Middle East, Asia & Indian Ocean
- Includes discounts, room upgrades & late check outs
Hami weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 22°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- -12-12°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for China
The February weather guide for Hami, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Hami in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 2°C in Hami in February, falling to -12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hami in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hami in February - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Hami in February?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Hami in February and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Hami sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Hami in February 2022. Select a month to view Hami sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||09:01||18:58|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||08:45||19:16|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||08:24||19:34|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in China
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.