- Browse top deals on Millennium Hotels in China
- Book hotel stays in China, Hong Kong & Taiwan
- Including online discounts, flexible rates & sale offers
Hami weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for China
The April weather guide for Hami, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hami in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Hami in April, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hami in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hami in April - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Hami in April?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Hami in April and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Hami sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Hami in April 2022. Select a month to view Hami sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||07:29||20:12|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||07:05||20:28|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:42||20:45|
- Save £50 per person on holidays to China
- Visit the Great Wall, Warriers in Xian, Shanghai & more
- Discount cannot be combined with other offers
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.