- Save up to 8% on holidays to China
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Guangzhou weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The February weather guide for Guangzhou, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Guangzhou in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Guangzhou in February, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guangzhou in February?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guangzhou in February - that's 24% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Guangzhou in February?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Guangzhou in February and the average monthly rainfall is 62mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guangzhou sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Guangzhou in February 2022. Select a month to view Guangzhou sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:07||18:14|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:00||18:22|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:50||18:29|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.