- Save up to 15% on ski holidays in winter 2021/2022
- Book early for the best deals on winter sun & ski
- Travel between 1st Nov 2021 & 30th Apr 2022 (inclusive)
Guangzhou weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 188188 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The April weather guide for Guangzhou, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Guangzhou in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Guangzhou in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guangzhou in April?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guangzhou in April - that's 24% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Guangzhou in April?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Guangzhou in April and the average monthly rainfall is 188mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guangzhou sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Guangzhou in April 2022. Select a month to view Guangzhou sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:20||18:42|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:07||18:48|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:55||18:54|
- Save 50% on your 2nd room with Marriot
- Destinations include Europe, Middle East & Africa
- 2nd room occupied by children aged 16 and under
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.