- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Fenghuang weather in September 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 8383 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The September weather guide for Fenghuang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Fenghuang in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Fenghuang in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fenghuang in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fenghuang in September - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fenghuang in September?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Fenghuang in September and the average monthly rainfall is 83mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fenghuang sunrise & sunset times for September 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Fenghuang in September 2022. Select a month to view Fenghuang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st September 2022||06:20||19:03|
|Thursday, 15th September 2022||06:27||18:47|
|Friday, 30th September 2022||06:34||18:29|
- Explore top promotional offers on flights with AirAsia
- Offers include last minute deals & discount bundles
- Plus duty-free and merchandise offers
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.