- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Erlianhot weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 5757 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The July weather guide for Erlianhot, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Erlianhot in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Erlianhot in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Erlianhot in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Erlianhot in July - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Erlianhot in July?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Erlianhot in July and the average monthly rainfall is 57mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Erlianhot sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Erlianhot in July 2022. Select a month to view Erlianhot sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||04:54||20:17|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:05||20:11|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:20||19:57|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.