- Save up to 20% when you stay for 5 nights or more
- Select 'long stay flexible' rate option
- Enjoy free wifi, movies, XL beds & more
Erlianhot weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- -6-6°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- -21-21°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for China
The February weather guide for Erlianhot, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Erlianhot in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -6°C in Erlianhot in February, falling to -21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Erlianhot in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Erlianhot in February - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Erlianhot in February?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Erlianhot in February and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Erlianhot sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Erlianhot in February 2022. Select a month to view Erlianhot sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:49||17:43|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:33||18:00|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:11||18:19|
- Check out current discounts on tours in 2023
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter discounts by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.