- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in China
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Erlianhot weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The August weather guide for Erlianhot, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Erlianhot in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Erlianhot in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Erlianhot in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Erlianhot in August - that's 66% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Erlianhot in August?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Erlianhot in August and the average monthly rainfall is 56mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Erlianhot sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Erlianhot in August 2021. Select a month to view Erlianhot sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:21||19:55|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:38||19:35|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:54||19:10|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.