- Book fully flexible hotels in Europe, Asia & USA
- Cancel up to 24 hours before arrival for 2020 stays
- Download CitizenM App for check-in/out & in-room controls
Enshi weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 168168 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The September weather guide for Enshi, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Enshi in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Enshi in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Enshi in September?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Enshi in September - that's 36% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Enshi in September?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Enshi in September and the average monthly rainfall is 168mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Enshi sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Enshi in September 2021. Select a month to view Enshi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:19||19:05|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:26||18:48|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:35||18:29|
- Save up to 15% on ski holidays in winter 2021/2022
- Book early for the best deals on winter sun & ski
- Travel between 1st Nov 2021 & 30th Apr 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.