- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Enshi weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for China
The February weather guide for Enshi, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Enshi in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Enshi in February, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Enshi in February?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Enshi in February - that's 21% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Enshi in February?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Enshi in February and the average monthly rainfall is 35mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Enshi sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Enshi in February 2022. Select a month to view Enshi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:33||18:18|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:23||18:29|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:10||18:40|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.