- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Dengfeng weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 55°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for China
The January weather guide for Dengfeng, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Dengfeng in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 5°C in Dengfeng in January, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dengfeng in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dengfeng in January - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dengfeng in January?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Dengfeng in January and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dengfeng sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dengfeng in January 2022. Select a month to view Dengfeng sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:34||17:28|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:34||17:41|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:27||17:56|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.