- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Dengfeng weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for China with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 77°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1414 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for China
The February weather guide for Dengfeng, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Dengfeng in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 7°C in Dengfeng in February, falling to -3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dengfeng in February?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dengfeng in February - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dengfeng in February?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Dengfeng in February and the average monthly rainfall is 14mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dengfeng sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dengfeng in February 2022. Select a month to view Dengfeng sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:26||17:57|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:15||18:10|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:59||18:23|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.