- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Datong weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for China
The September weather guide for Datong, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Datong in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Datong in September, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Datong in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Datong in September - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Datong in September?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Datong in September and the average monthly rainfall is 51mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Datong sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Datong in September 2021. Select a month to view Datong sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||05:54||18:59|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:07||18:36|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:22||18:11|
- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.