- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Datong weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2323 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for China
The October weather guide for Datong, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Datong in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Datong in October, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Datong in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Datong in October - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Datong in October?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Datong in October and the average monthly rainfall is 23mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Datong sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Datong in October 2021. Select a month to view Datong sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:23||18:09|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:38||17:46|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:55||17:26|
- Check out current discounts on tours in 2023
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter discounts by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.