- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Datong weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 55°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- -7-7°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 88 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for China
The November weather guide for Datong, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Datong in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 5°C in Datong in November, falling to -7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Datong in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Datong in November - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Datong in November?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Datong in November and the average monthly rainfall is 8mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Datong sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Datong in November 2021. Select a month to view Datong sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:56||17:24|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||07:12||17:10|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||07:28||17:02|
- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.