- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Datong weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 4848 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The June weather guide for Datong, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Datong in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Datong in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Datong in June?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Datong in June - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Datong in June?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Datong in June and the average monthly rainfall is 48mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Datong sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Datong in June 2021. Select a month to view Datong sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:00||19:50|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||04:57||19:58|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:01||20:00|
- Save EXTRA 10% on 18-29 trips worldwide
- Book online at least 9 months in advance to get discount
- Excludes Tailor-made, Asia passes, short breaks & 3rd parties
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.