- Save EXTRA 10% on 18-29 trips worldwide
- Book online at least 9 months in advance to get discount
- Excludes Tailor-made, Asia passes, short breaks & 3rd parties
Datong weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for China with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 100100 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The July weather guide for Datong, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Datong in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Datong in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Datong in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Datong in July - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Datong in July?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Datong in July and the average monthly rainfall is 100mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Datong sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Datong in July 2021. Select a month to view Datong sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:01||20:00|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:11||19:54|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:24||19:42|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.