- Save 50% on your 2nd room with Marriot
- Destinations include Europe, Middle East & Africa
- 2nd room occupied by children aged 16 and under
Datong weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for China
The April weather guide for Datong, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Datong in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Datong in April, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Datong in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Datong in April - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Datong in April?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Datong in April and the average monthly rainfall is 20mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Datong sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Datong in April 2022. Select a month to view Datong sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:11||18:51|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||05:50||19:05|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:29||19:20|
- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.