- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Dali weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 158158 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The September weather guide for Dali, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dali in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Dali in September, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dali in September?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dali in September - that's 36% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dali in September?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Dali in September and the average monthly rainfall is 158mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dali sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dali in September 2021. Select a month to view Dali sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:59||19:38|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||07:05||19:23|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||07:11||19:07|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.