- Browse latest special offers on hotel stays in 2021/2022
- Book hotels in Middle East, Asia & Indian Ocean
- Includes discounts, room upgrades & late check outs
Dali weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 104104 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The October weather guide for Dali, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dali in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Dali in October, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dali in October?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dali in October - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dali in October?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Dali in October and the average monthly rainfall is 104mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dali sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dali in October 2021. Select a month to view Dali sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||07:11||19:06|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||07:18||18:51|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||07:26||18:39|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.