- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Dali weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for China
The November weather guide for Dali, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Dali in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Dali in November, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dali in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dali in November - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dali in November?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Dali in November and the average monthly rainfall is 33mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dali sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dali in November 2021. Select a month to view Dali sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||07:27||18:38|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||07:36||18:30|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||07:47||18:28|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.