- Save £50 per person on holidays to China
- Visit the Great Wall, Warriers in Xian, Shanghai & more
- Discount cannot be combined with other offers
Dali weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2828 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The March weather guide for Dali, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dali in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Dali in March, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dali in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dali in March - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dali in March?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Dali in March and the average monthly rainfall is 28mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dali sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dali in March 2022. Select a month to view Dali sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:43||19:21|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:28||19:28|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:12||19:35|
- Book early & save 10% on hotel stays
- Includes daily breakfast & mocktails for 2
- Travel before 30th September 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.