- Browse latest special offers from Niccolo Hotels
- Book hotels with discounted rates in Hong Kong, China
- Receive additional discounts & benefits
Dali weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 2525 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 186186 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The July weather guide for Dali, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dali in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Dali in July, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dali in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dali in July - that's 27% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dali in July?
There are usually 25 days with some rain in Dali in July and the average monthly rainfall is 186mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dali sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dali in July 2021. Select a month to view Dali sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:32||20:14|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:38||20:12|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:45||20:05|
- Book flights worldwide in 2021/2022 with Virgin Atlantic
- Receive up to £500,000 COVID cover for free
- Travel before 30th April 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.