- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Dali weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for China with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1414 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The January weather guide for Dali, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for China
How warm is it in Dali in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Dali in January, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dali in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dali in January - that's 73% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dali in January?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Dali in January and the average monthly rainfall is 14mm.
Dali sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dali in January 2021. Select a month to view Dali sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||08:05||18:40|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||08:07||18:51|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||08:03||19:02|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where is hot in China in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.