- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms
- Travel before 31st October 2020 (inclusive)
Dali weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for China with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 2424 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 219219 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Dali, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dali in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Dali in August, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dali in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dali in August - that's 35% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dali in August?
There are usually 24 days with some rain in Dali in August and the average monthly rainfall is 219mm.
Dali sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dali in August 2020. Select a month to view Dali sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:46||20:05|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:53||19:53|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:59||19:39|
- Save EXTRA 10% on air holidays & river cruises up to 2022
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & North America
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where is hot in China in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.