- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Dali weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2424 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The April weather guide for Dali, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dali in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Dali in April, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dali in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dali in April - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dali in April?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Dali in April and the average monthly rainfall is 24mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dali sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dali in April 2022. Select a month to view Dali sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||07:11||19:36|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:57||19:42|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:44||19:49|
- Check out current discounts on tours in 2023
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter discounts by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.