- Book fully flexible hotels in Europe, Asia & USA
- Cancel up to 24 hours before arrival for 2020 stays
- Download CitizenM App for check-in/out & in-room controls
Chengde weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5252 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for China
The September weather guide for Chengde, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Chengde in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Chengde in September, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Chengde in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Chengde in September - that's 66% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Chengde in September?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Chengde in September and the average monthly rainfall is 52mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Chengde sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Chengde in September 2021. Select a month to view Chengde sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||05:35||18:41|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||05:49||18:18|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:04||17:52|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.