- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Chengde weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 143143 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The August weather guide for Chengde, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Chengde in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Chengde in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Chengde in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Chengde in August - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Chengde in August?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Chengde in August and the average monthly rainfall is 143mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Chengde sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Chengde in August 2022. Select a month to view Chengde sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||05:04||19:25|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||05:19||19:06|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||05:34||18:43|
- Book fully flexible hotels in Europe, Asia & USA
- Cancel up to 24 hours before arrival for 2020 stays
- Download CitizenM App for check-in/out & in-room controls
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.