- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Changsha weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 202202 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The May weather guide for Changsha, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Changsha in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Changsha in May with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Changsha in May?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Changsha in May - that's 32% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Changsha in May?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Changsha in May and the average monthly rainfall is 202mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Changsha sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Changsha in May 2022. Select a month to view Changsha sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||05:48||19:03|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:38||19:11|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:32||19:20|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.