- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Changsha weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 200200 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The June weather guide for Changsha, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Changsha in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Changsha in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Changsha in June?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Changsha in June - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Changsha in June?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Changsha in June and the average monthly rainfall is 200mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Changsha sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Changsha in June 2021. Select a month to view Changsha sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:32||19:21|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:31||19:26|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:34||19:29|
- Save up to 35% on long stays at Anantara Hotels
- Plus extra 10% off for DISCOVERY members
- Book hotels in Europe, Asia, Africa & Middle East
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.