- Save 50% on your 2nd room with Marriot
- Destinations include Europe, Middle East & Africa
- 2nd room occupied by children aged 16 and under
Changsha weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 88°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for China
The January weather guide for Changsha, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Changsha in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 8°C in Changsha in January, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Changsha in January?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Changsha in January - that's 26% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Changsha in January?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Changsha in January and the average monthly rainfall is 62mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Changsha sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Changsha in January 2022. Select a month to view Changsha sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:20||17:43|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:21||17:55|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:16||18:07|
- Save on flights to Asia & Pacific with Singapore Airlines
- Fly to over 30 destinations from Heathrow & Manchester
- Including Singapore, Australia, Bali & New Zealand
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.