- Book flights worldwide in 2021/2022 with Virgin Atlantic
- Receive up to £500,000 COVID cover for free
- Travel before 30th April 2021 (inclusive)
Changsha weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 198198 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The April weather guide for Changsha, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Changsha in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Changsha in April, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Changsha in April?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Changsha in April - that's 27% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Changsha in April?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Changsha in April and the average monthly rainfall is 198mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Changsha sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Changsha in April 2022. Select a month to view Changsha sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:19||18:46|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:03||18:53|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:49||19:02|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.