- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Changchun weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for China
The June weather guide for Changchun, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Changchun in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Changchun in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Changchun in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Changchun in June - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Changchun in June?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Changchun in June and the average monthly rainfall is 86mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Changchun sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Changchun in June 2022. Select a month to view Changchun sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||04:00||19:14|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||03:56||19:23|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||03:59||19:25|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.