- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Changchun weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 182182 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The July weather guide for Changchun, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Changchun in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Changchun in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Changchun in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Changchun in July - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Changchun in July?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Changchun in July and the average monthly rainfall is 182mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Changchun sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Changchun in July 2022. Select a month to view Changchun sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||04:00||19:25|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||04:11||19:18|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||04:26||19:04|
- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.