- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Baotou weather in July 2022
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 7878 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The July weather guide for China (Baotou) shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More about China
How hot is it in Baotou in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Baotou in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Baotou in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Baotou in July - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Baotou in July?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Baotou in July and the average monthly rainfall is 78mm.
Baotou July sunrise & sunset times
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Baotou in July 2022. Select a month to view Baotou sunrise and sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:13||20:16|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:23||20:10|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:36||19:57|
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.