- Explore top promotional offers on flights with AirAsia
- Offers include last minute deals & discount bundles
- Plus duty-free and merchandise offers
Baotou weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 7878 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The July weather guide for Baotou, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Baotou in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Baotou in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Baotou in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Baotou in July - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Baotou in July?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Baotou in July and the average monthly rainfall is 78mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Baotou sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Baotou in July 2022. Select a month to view Baotou sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:13||20:16|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:23||20:10|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:36||19:57|
- Browse latest special offers on hotel stays in 2021/2022
- Book hotels in Middle East, Asia & Indian Ocean
- Includes discounts, room upgrades & late check outs
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.