- Save on flights to Asia & Pacific with Singapore Airlines
- Fly to over 30 destinations from Heathrow & Manchester
- Including Singapore, Australia, Bali & New Zealand
Baotou weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 9393 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The August weather guide for Baotou, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Baotou in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Baotou in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Baotou in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Baotou in August - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Baotou in August?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Baotou in August and the average monthly rainfall is 93mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Baotou sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Baotou in August 2022. Select a month to view Baotou sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||05:37||19:56|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||05:52||19:38|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||06:06||19:15|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.