- Explore top promotional offers on flights with AirAsia
- Offers include last minute deals & discount bundles
- Plus duty-free and merchandise offers
Anyang weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 5757 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for China
The September weather guide for Anyang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Anyang in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Anyang in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Anyang in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Anyang in September - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Anyang in September?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Anyang in September and the average monthly rainfall is 57mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Anyang sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Anyang in September 2021. Select a month to view Anyang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||05:54||18:50|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:05||18:30|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:16||18:08|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.