- Save up to 15% on ski holidays in winter 2021/2022
- Book early for the best deals on winter sun & ski
- Travel between 21st Nov 2021 & 22nd Apr 2022 (inclusive)
Anyang weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The June weather guide for Anyang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Anyang in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Anyang in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Anyang in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Anyang in June - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Anyang in June?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Anyang in June and the average monthly rainfall is 49mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Anyang sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Anyang in June 2022. Select a month to view Anyang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||05:07||19:34|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||05:05||19:41|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||05:08||19:44|
- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.