- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Anyang weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for China with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 140140 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The August weather guide for Anyang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Anyang in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Anyang in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Anyang in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Anyang in August - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Anyang in August?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Anyang in August and the average monthly rainfall is 140mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Anyang sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Anyang in August 2021. Select a month to view Anyang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:29||19:28|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:41||19:12|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:53||18:52|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.