- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Anyang weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2626 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for China
The April weather guide for Anyang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Anyang in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Anyang in April, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Anyang in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Anyang in April - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Anyang in April?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Anyang in April and the average monthly rainfall is 26mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Anyang sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Anyang in April 2021. Select a month to view Anyang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:09||18:44|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||05:50||18:56|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:31||19:09|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.