- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Aksu weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 44°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- -10-10°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for China
The February weather guide for Aksu, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Aksu in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 4°C in Aksu in February, falling to -10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Aksu in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Aksu in February - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Aksu in February?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Aksu in February and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Aksu sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Aksu in February 2022. Select a month to view Aksu sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||09:50||19:55|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||09:35||20:11|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||09:15||20:28|
- Browse top deals on Millennium Hotels in China
- Book hotel stays in China, Hong Kong & Taiwan
- Including online discounts, flexible rates & sale offers
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.