- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Lake Puyehue weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 299299 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The June weather guide for Lake Puyehue, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lake Puyehue in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Lake Puyehue in June, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Puyehue in June?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Puyehue in June - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lake Puyehue in June?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Lake Puyehue in June and the average monthly rainfall is 299mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lake Puyehue sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lake Puyehue in June 2021. Select a month to view Lake Puyehue sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||08:05||17:31|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||08:13||17:29|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||08:15||17:33|
- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.