- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in Chile
- Book cheap hotels in Concepcion, Santiago & more
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Arica weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
Recommended for Chile
The March weather guide for Arica, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Arica in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Arica in March with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Arica in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Arica in March - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Arica in March?
The average sea temperature around Arica in March is 22°C.
Does it ever rain in Arica in March?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Arica in March and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Arica sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Arica in March 2022. Select a month to view Arica sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:40||20:07|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:44||19:55|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:48||19:43|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.