- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Arica weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
Recommended for Chile
The March weather guide for Arica, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Arica in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Arica in March with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Arica in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Arica in March - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Arica in March?
The average sea temperature around Arica in March is 22°C.
Does it ever rain in Arica in March?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Arica in March and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Chile
Arica sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Arica in March 2021. Select a month to view Arica sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||07:40||20:07|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:44||19:55|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:48||19:43|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Where is hot in Chile in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.